1.22.2011

First Post

This is my first post  for my new blog! yay!

After months of debating about titles and whether I should do this or not, I just finally decided to bite the bullet on a Saturday afternoon and go for it!

I thoroughly enjoy creating a blog- picking out the style, the background, the name, the fonts and colors- those are all great! And I will probably find myself making more many more changes. However, there are just parts of the making a new blog process that get a bit stressful, especially when something is wrong or off but you just can't figure out how to fix it. This is where fellow bloggers come in very handy. Through a great website called, www.thecutestblogontheblock.com you can not only find great backgrounds and banners, but also an extremely helpful link of blog secrets that answers all kinds of questions about common blog tweaks. It's fabulous.

So dear friends, if you find yourself wanting to create a blog or have made one but it needs tweaking head on over there and see what you can find!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment