2.17.2011

So Many Choices!



In my last post I told you all about a fun project I have to work on, and now I'm digging in!

Last Sunday, my husband and I were able to spend the afternoon at his office where he worked on some electronic stuff while I was able to use the band saw they have at his work to make seats! (more on that to come later)

One of the next steps I've been working on this week has been trying to find fabric for covering the seats I've made. And that is so much easier said than done. Why you ask?! Because there are SO many wonderful options!

One of my new favorite places to dig for fabulous fabrics is fabric.com. It has a huge selection of fabrics and here are some of the tops for me, however some of them are unfortunately OUT of stock. Poop.

Anyways, here they are:

Dwell Studio Bella Porte Charcoal
(My top choice: Dwell Studio Bella Porte Charcoal, but out of stock.)

Premier Prints Chipper Slub Texture Charcoal
(Premier Prints Chipper Slub Texture Charcoal- out of stock.)

Premier Prints ZigZag Village Blue/Natural
(Not quite sure about going this route- but it's really pretty!)

Ty Pennington Home Décor Impressions Lace Gray
(Ty Pennington's Home Decor Impressions Lace Gray.)

Amy Butler Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen
(Or a totally different route, Amy Butler Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen)

Waverly Sun N Shade Chippendale Fretwork Onyx
(Or maybe the black and white route- Waverly Sun N Shade Chippendale Fretwork Onyx.)

And these are all just my top choices! Because if we wanted to look into what I just found pretty,
or neat- man there are like ten more!

Just for kicks- here are a couple that I am storing away in my memory for the future:

Premier Prints Gisella French Blue/Kelso
(In a kids room some day!?)

Premier Prints Barber Slub Texture Yellow/Taupe
(Or something totally random, for who knows what! But I like it!)

So yes, while it's good to have so many good options- it's a problem too! Who knows what I'll end up picking,
but hopefully it will be something a bit out of the 'comfort zone' for me that I end up LOVING!




No comments:

Post a Comment