2.21.2011

I bit the bullet

and finally ordered some fabric for our chairs! Yes yes, indecisive I know because it only took me about 2 weeks to finally pick a fabric! (but in my defense some of the fabrics I would have ordered were out of stock, so I had to debate if I wanted to wait for them, or keep searching)

SO I decided to keep searching and tonight I finally just picked one. I can't wait to get it, and even snagged a lovely online coupon to use for fabric.com so I saved myself another $1.50 in this project , more on the overall savings to come later.

Want to see what I went with? Here it is!



I know you may be thinking, huh that looks tan- but it's not. It is light grey and dark grey, to put it simply and I'm excited for it to come in a few days! I figured that since I'm painting the chairs an off-white of sorts, to not risk it by putting it with any other variation of white fabric.

To give you an idea of the scale, this is what it looks like in 'real life' in pillow form (except in black and white):

Photobucket
(image from kfddesigns.blogspot.com)

So we shall see.

In other news, I'm really excited because a friend of mine is going to let me borrow her staple gun to upholster the seats once the fabric gets here! How wonderful is that? Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog...it's so cute! I definitely think you're good at "stay awhile style" - your house is so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete