3.10.2011

Painting Party!

Today was fun!

Despite the fact that it was a dismal, foggy, damp day- it was tons of fun inside my older sister's bathroom! Her birthday was about 2 weeks ago and for it, the ladies on my side of the fam decided to give her a bathroom re-decoration! What a fun idea. So what I decided to contribute was a paint job complete with painting services!

And today was delivery day. =) So at 10:30 I showed up with paint, paintbrushes, roller, and a pan and we got crackin'! April, my older sister, sent me the paint color she wanted yesterday and I knew from the name it was going to be good-

Brandied Pears!

It's a great cream based color with a pear undertone and it makes the whole bathroom feel relaxing, warm, and open! Three great things from a paint color. I can't take any credit on it though- it was all her expertise color picking. =)

Unfortunately I didn't remember (durr holly) to take any before shots of the bathroom but here are the afters!



(Here you can see the color to its truest. It's a tad lighter than the light towels which makes for the best kind of depth to the bathroom!)



No comments:

Post a Comment